Diploma In General Nursing and Midwifery
Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Course permitted by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, approved by UP State Medical Faculty ,Lucknow (UP).
Duration : 31/2 Years
Approved Intake : 50
Admission Criteria : Min. 40% marks in 12th in any stream.
Age 17-35 Years at the time of admission.
Admission Procedure : Entrance test/ Merit Basis.
Fee/Charges for Ist Year:
- Rs. 52,500/- (Admission,Tution Fee, Security Money Refundable,Transport charges from Institute to our Hospitals for clinical work and Student Nurses Association Fund)
For IInd Year
- Rs.40,000/- (Admission and Tution Fee)
For IIIrd Year
- Rs. 40,000/- (Admission and Tution Fee)
6 Month Internship
- Rs. 20,000/- (Admission and Tution Fee)
- Annual Exam fee will be extra. It is to be paid to the UP State Medical Faculty Lucknow every year.
- Hostel/Mess Charges Extra.
Last Date for the admission :30th September of every year as per Hon’ble Supreme Court Order.